Take the next step: Enroll today!


If you live in clark county, nv click here to enroll.

Thank you for your interest in the Acelero Learning Head Start program! Please click the appropriate link above to leave your contact information and our enrollment team will get right back to you.  If you'd like to get a head start on the application process, you can bring the completed application and the following documents to the center nearest to your home to determine eligibility for our program:

  • Completed application

  • Documentation of guardianship if you are not the child's biological parent

  • Child's birth certificate or immunization record

Must be a vital statistic birth certificate. Child must be not be eligible to attend Kindergarten in the 2018-19 school year.  

  • Proof of income for the last 12 months, such as one of the following:  

    • W-2 form

    • Last two pay stubs (showing year-to-date)

    • Written statement from employer

    • Unemployment statement

    • Award letter for TANF or SSI or SSA

    • Child support statement

    • Recent tax statement

This documentation must reflect the preceding 12 months of income. This is a federally funded program and there are income guidelines that determine eligibility.

After submitting your application at one of our centers, we will notify you as soon as possible whether your child is eligible and has a space in our program. If your child is eligible but there is no space available, he/she may be placed on a waiting list. Our program selects applicants based on selection priority and not on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that if your child is selected for our program, you must provide the following before s/he begins:

  • Immunization history (shot records)

  • Medical and dental insurance cards (if available)

  • Child’s social security card (if available)

  • Custody orders (if applicable)

  • Physical and dental exam records (doctor's report or Universal Child Health Record showing a physical within the last 12 months)

If you need assistance gathering the required information or completing the application, please contact your local center.